Biodiversity of the Delta de l'Ebre
Discover the nature of the salt flats of the Delta de l'Ebre with the biodiversity that lives in these spaces.
If you need a break and you do not know where, the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre center is a beautiful place to spend a great day with your family. Acquire your entry on our website and receive it at once.
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre allows you to discover a natural environment of great wealth and understand the value and essence of the Delta de l'Ebre. Salt, birds and traditional fishing are the three main axes of the center, and you can see them represented in this set of spaces:
- Las Salinas: it is the only scale recreation of some salinas del Delta open to the public.
- Espai Delta: you can discover and feel the essence of the Delta, making a unique trip to know how the Delta was formed and live the passage of the seasons for a year, through an audiovisual montage that shows us the natural and traditional of these lands.
- Viewpoint: enjoy privileged views from one of the best viewpoints in the area. There are telescopes at your disposal to observe the great variety of aquatic birds that inhabit the lagoon of La Tancada and the old salt flats of Sant Antoni, such as the flamingos.
- Perxar area: you can get on this traditional means of transport and experience sailing in shallow waters.
- Sample fishing gear: show the different tools and traditional fishing tools of the Delta de l'Ebre.
- From February 18 to July 14 (except Easter), and from September 16 to December 10: Wednesday to Friday: from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. / Saturdays, Sundays and holidays*: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Easter (from April 1 to 10) and summer (from July 15 to September 15): Every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Closing days: June 3 and 4, and September 22, 23 and 24.
*Holidays: May 1, October 12, November 1, and December 6 and 8
Price of tickets to the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre center
The age ranges for the visit to the MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre center vary between:
- Adult: from 13 years.
- Child: from 5 to 12 years old.